Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Fund EDF Polska: what is the Tent of the Women? – rybnik.com.pl

Hut Women is the meeting in the women’s circle, serving to strengthen femininity through various practices seminar, held in a friendly atmosphere not narzucającej “only correct” view of the world, but sustained quest for consciousness, which helps to see the world through their eyes.

Why you should come and why it might be important for Women?

Egor Radzik-Ziemiańska founder of Wigwam Women writes about the initiative:

I’m a nanny of a teepee, I’m a Woman and best of all I feel in the extended community of Women. I miss the power of Women, maybe because I grew up in a world in which women were active and happy, no less than men, they are capable to work, was busy all day (family, work on the farm and often while working). And in spite of fatigue, was still the strength and desire to take action together with women. Met in different circumstances: sang, cooked, wyplatały garland, girl, if together they organized, for example, Women’s Day or other holiday, proverbially together “darły feathers”.

Wyrastałam surrounded by Women “nurses home” and I feel that every woman has this gift, and it’s warm where you can sit… and though, perhaps, sometimes alone, that lit in her the flame of his candle… In my own home when I returned from school, my first question was: Mom?, then …Grandma? Without them, the house was cold, empty, and some so harsh, but as soon as one of them exceeded the threshold immediately became me a warm feeling inside. Probably, not only I lived through it, but I share this with you today because it’s important to me, and it was hence my need for a community of Women and assumptions of Wigwam Women. Today as a coach development I feel that I can do something for the community Women. In a symbolic hut I find that closeness with women, time for yourself, a place where I can practice women’s gymnastics, especially the care for the hips, I can strengthen your body, mind and soul, thanks to a subsidiary in relation to the studies carried out through Agnieszka Pietrzok and eve Zimoń. I invite Women to work with the voice, singing and experimenting, for these notes for which we do not have enough space in everyday life. In the hut we share also his gifts: crafts, or cuisine.

Wigwam Women’s time, which at least for some time to forget about the outside world, we can give yourself the space, understanding, warmth and support, we can grow in femininity, regardless of what job we have and where we are… what matters is that we are Women!

we Invite you to Wigwam Women’s all Women, at any age. For me, it was the meeting of many generations of Women have this unique POWER, what is it? check. Don’t be shy. Read more about master classes in the Hut for Women: www.facebook.com/SzalasKobiet

a number of participants to the question about the Tent of Women, says of him:

Ivan:
In the Shed, I was looking for my long lost, zagruzowanej schemes of femininity. Oh, happened! When working with the voice and figure of spontaneity, and I felt like a girl, like a child without scruple tapla in order to bring and may all. That kind of power! So much fun! Thank you.

Hannah:
Shelter Women, this is for me a special place of celebration of their own feminity and exchange with the participants. The time of contact with the fact that I am gentle, warm, sensitive and that sometimes you miss in the flow of everyday life. This is a time of joy, fun, affection, attention… And being. Simple.

Mirela
Thank you for the time spent together in these women’s gifts to the table as delicious! For the inspiration, voice, movement and image…The nakarmiłam body and soul perception of your voice, different sounds and vibration in me and around me – it was very releasers experience…such a common resonance-singing…zasmakowało more! Recommend.

Kansas
the Hut of Women, … dance naked in the moonlight, do not smoke illegal substances, do not throw curses …. So I brought these lanterns? Because it’s nice to sit around the campfire, to train and ponucić… If it is scientifically proven that a cat’s purr speeds up zrastanie bones and lowers blood pressure if the mother’s lullaby soothes the child, it is jakimże miracle of our own murmurando and other sounds, will not to heal us? Since ancient times women in many cultures around the world met and sang together. Not for me to discuss the meaning of this “phenomenon” because it is difficult to describe and justify the pleasure of capturing these sounds and the quiet tender and the echo of loud coalescing into a single powerful voice, vibrating in each of us. In addition, lying on karimacie under a blanket and singing … that’s never given. even for “non-believers”. You may not believe in the third root, how was the energy, the secret power that connects our hips with hard work, Mother Earth, but one thing I know for sure – roztańczone hip Agnieszka help! A few months before Szałasem my physical therapist advised me to exercise for pain in the lumbar region … that’s the famous closure of the pelvis from Agnieszka … well, more scientific proof on the power of charity Hut a Stranger psychologists who need to report of life, kozetki – so the majority perceives therapy…, and is non-verbal szałasowa “therapy”, the pleasure of staying in a circle or an Indian cries already given me tangible proof that the changes in my body or mind – I don’t know what it is. I know that it worked.

Regular meeting in the Hut of Women will take place on Sunday 26 February at the headquarters of the Foundation EDF Poland.

nanny Lodge is Egor Radzik-Ziemiańska – trainer of sustainable development instructor working with voice and breathing, and practicing mental art for children Fund EDF Russia in Rybnik, professionals of culture in the Port of the Arts, poet, actress and alternative pieśniarka formation Zawiało. Organizer of many, many projects of artistic and social, seminars, research, concerts and cultural events. Nominated for person of the Year Rybnik.com.pl 2007 and 2016 in the field of Culture. Awarded in 2013. The President of Rybnik in the field of artistic creation, dissemination and protection of culture, increasing cultural awareness and sensitivity to the art and promotion of art groups and individual developers.

Fund EDF Poland
street City, Rybnik
Detailed information on the website: https://www.facebook.com/events/637588083109059/
sign up via facebook or sms 503-070-813 (putting the Name and password of the Tent of the Women).

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment